Following is a press release from ELV Motors. Generally we run our own reviews here at Technology Report but to keep up with the flood of CES information we’ll also be posting press releases for interesting products we may not have the time to review ourselves:
Las Vegas, NV – This year CES is highlighting Greener Gadgets in a special Tech Zone section in Central Hall. The Greener Gadgets TechZone features the pioneering technologies that benefit the environment and sustainability of global economy. ELV Motors, the first electric transportation company to exhibit at CES will be featured in this section .
ELV Motors offers “Fleet Certified” electric bicycles and electric and hybrid scooters for companies, consumers and cities. Electric bikes and scooters are the perfect solution for companies, fleets, security patrol, police, commuters, students, vacationers, baby boomers, and anyone concerned about the enviroment and saving money.
Electric bicycles and scooters are used for:
- Indoor and outdoor security, police and EMT patrol
- Commuting up to 40 miles on a 10 cent charge
- Running errands and traveling on school and business campuses
- Employees and guests at resorts
Reducing operating costs and adding alternative energy vehicles to fleets
“New hi-tech and stylish electric bicycles like the A2B, the fun to ride electric scooters like the E-1600, and the all new Verde Motors hybrid gas/electric scooters are great ways to save money while helping to save our enviroment,” said Douglas Schwartz, President & CEO of ELV Motors, Inc.
At booth 8733 in the Greener Gadgets Tech Zone, ELV Motors will be demonstrating the:
- 2009 A2B electric bicycle from Ultra Motor – (500 watt throttle driven electric bicycle that can travel 20 mph for 20 miles without pedaling)
- New A2B police, patrol and fleet electric bicycle – (500 watt throttle driven electric bicycle with police, security or EMT lights, pack and markings)
- 2009 Verde Motors VM3000H – (3000 watt, 149cc hybrid scooter that can travel 45mph with 130mpg)
- Dual motor E-1600 all electric scooter – (1600 watt dual motor electric scooter that can travel 30mph for up to 40 miles per charge)
- UM24 electric foldable commuter bicycle – (250 watt pedal assisted electric bicycle that can travel 16 mph for 20 miles)
For information on dealerships contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Video of KGO Interview: Click here: Additional video footage available
Photos: Click here
Source: Douglas Schwartz, ELV Motors.